Lacto Fermented Pickles Recipe
- 4-5 pickling cucumbers or 15-20 gherkins
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, snipped
- 2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 cup filtered water
- Wash cucumbers well and place in a quart-sized wide mouth jar.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers, adding more water if necessary to cover the cucumbers. The top of the liquid should be at least 1 inch below the top of the jar. Use of a bpa free glass fermentation weight is recommended.
- Cover tightly and keep and keep at room temperature for about 3 days before transferring to cold storage. If the batch is not ready per taste, let it ferment longer.
Let us know how you liked our lacto fermented pickles recipe!